What is the Shasta Co. Fire Chiefs Association?
- Founded under the principles to promote fire safety and prevention, and awareness.
- We work to promote interagency cooperation through friendship and communication.
- Our goal is to promote efficiency in a coordinated Emergency Medical System throughout the Shasta Co.
- We strive to work on and resolve problems facing Shasta Fire and EMS, and Law Enforcement and other emergency agencies.
- Create a level of cooperation on issues of mutual importance, i.e. automatic and mutual aid, communications, purchasing, disaster planning, and other issues.
- Speak as a unified voice on emergency response issues to the citizens and governing bodies of the County.